Contact Form 7 3.2.1 is now available. This release includes bug fixes and translation updates.
- Fixed: Error for use of array_key_exists function with invalid first argument.
- Fixed: Adding unnecessary rewrite rules.
- Fixed: “Screen Options” doesn’t appear on each contact form edit screen.
- Change the comment_type value sent to Akismet from ‘contactform7′ to ‘contact-form’ following their blog post.
- Introduce wpcf7_add_meta_boxes function and action with the same name. This makes it easier to add custom meta boxes to the edit screen.
- Pass meta informations of each form submission (e.g. client’s IP address) to Flamingo.
- The jQuery Form Plugin (jquery.form.js) has been updated to 3.14 and compressed with YUI compressor.
- Translation for Basque has been created by karrikas.
- Translations for
German (Ivan Graf and Gérard Mathiuet),
Italian (Gianni Diurno), and
Polish (Bartosz Arendt) have been updated.