Contact Form 7 version 5.7.2 is now available. This minor update release includes several improvements and bug fixes.
Requires: WordPress 6.0 or higher
Tested up to: WordPress 6.1.1
- HTML formatter: Corrects handling of non-phrasing content elements that can be grandchildren of a paragraph element.
- HTML formatter: Additional end-tag omission handling.
- L10N: Restores the previous locale instead of the original locale.
wpcf7_autop()replaces non-HTML embedded elements with placeholders while HTML formatting.
- Block editor: Hides the toggle option for raw form template output.
- Block editor: Changes the panel label text from “Shortcode attributes” to “Form attributes”.
- Fixed: A bug in the admin screen that prevents setting the locale on a contact form.
You can browse the full list of changes on GitHub.