Contact Form 7 2.1 is now available; this is the first major update in the past six months, and it contains a great number of improvements and fixes for various bugs. It has been tested on the latest version of WordPress. Upgrade and utilize these exciting new features today.
- The required WordPress version has been changed and now requires WordPress 2.8 or higher. If you use WordPress 2.7, you will need to upgrade WordPress.
- New “special mail tags” (
[wpcf7.post_url]) have been introduced.
- The multilingualization functionality has been improved. You are now able to create contact forms in any languages with just a few clicks.
- Interoperability with cache plugins (WP Super Cache, etc.) has been improved.
- When known issues are found on your web host, a warning message is shown on the administration panel.
- Uninstall.php file has been added. This will clean up its table from your database when you remove Contact Form 7 from your site.
- Translations for Estonian (by Egon Elbre), German (by Ivan Graf), Hindi (by Ashish) and Italian (by Gianni Diurno) have been updated.